TBAG GAMES Ltd – End User License Agreement
1.1 Where You are below the age of 18 Your legal guardian or parent has reviewed this agreement and consented for You to purchase and use or use Our application.
1.2 This EULA shall apply only to a Product supplied by the Licensor herewith regardless of whether other software or platform is referred to or described herein.
The Products transacted through the Services are licensed, not sold, to You for use only under the terms of this license. The Application Provider reserves all rights not expressly granted to You. The Product that is subject to this license is referred to in this license as the “Licensed Application.” The Licensed Application is to be used on devices that operate with Apple’s operating systems (“iOS” and “Mac OS”) and/or with Google’s operating system (“Android”) and/or the Windows/Windows Phone operating system (“Windows”) and the aforementioned devices are referenced in this license as “Devices”. The App Store Terms and Conditions, Google Play Terms of Service and The Windows Phone Store/Marketplace are referenced in this license as “Usage Rules”.
- Scope of License: This license granted to You for the Licensed Application by Application Provider is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any Devices that You own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules. This license does not allow You to use the Licensed Application on any Devices that You do not own or control (unless You are granted permission by the device owner or You grant another user to use Your device), and You may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license and the Usage Rules), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Licensed Application). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of the Application Provider and its licensors. If You breach this restriction, You may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of the license will govern any upgrades provided by Application Provider that replace and/or supplement the original Product, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
- Termination. The license is effective until terminated by You or Application Provider. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from the Application Provider if You fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of the license, You shall cease all use of the Licensed Application, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Licensed Application.
- Advertising; Third Party Materials. The Licensed Application may enable access to Application Provider’s and third party advertising and web sites (collectively and individually, “Services”).
You understand that by using any of the Services, You may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, You agree to use the Services at Your sole risk and that the Application Provider shall not have any liability to You for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using the Services, You acknowledge and agree that the Application Provider is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. The Application Provider does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to You.
You agree that any Services contain proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that You will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Services. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, in any manner, and You shall not exploit the Services in any unauthorised way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that the Application Provider is not in any way responsible for any such use by You, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that You may receive as a result of using any of the Services.
In addition, third party Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from the Devices are not available in all languages or in all countries. The Application Provider makes no representation that such Services and Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent You choose to access such Services or Materials, You do so at Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. The Application Provider, and its licensors, reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time without notice. In no event will the Application Provider be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. The Application Provider may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
- No Warranty: You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the licensed application is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the license application and any services performed or provided by the licensed application (“services”) are provided “as is” and “as available,” with all faults and without warranty of any kind, and application provider hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to the licensed application and any services, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy, of quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights. Application provider does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the licensed application, that the functions contained in, or services performed or provided by, the licensed application will meet your requirements, that the operation of the licensed application or services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that effects in the licensed application or services will be corrected. No oral or written information or advice given by application provider or its authorised representative shall create a warranty. Should the licensed application or services prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall application provider be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the licensed application, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise) and even if application provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
In no event shall Application Provider’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of 20 Pounds (£20.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed Application except as authorised by English law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensed Application was obtained.
- The Licensed Application, content and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, all data, coding, imagery, content and any other information protected by the copyright laws of England.
- TBAG GAMES™, Life Ninja Apps™ and all the game or other genre application names and identities are Trade Marks and the sole property without reservation of TBAG GAMES Ltd.
- If TBAG GAMES Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, this agreement You enter into by downloading and or using the application will pass over to the new owners and You agree that You continue to remain bound by the terms of this agreement.
- The laws of England govern this license and Your use of the Licensed Application. Your use of the Licensed Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
This Agreement (EULA) may be updated from time to time for any reason. We will notify you of any changes to our EULA by posting the new EULA here. You are advised to consult this EULA regularly for any changes, as continued use is deemed approval of all changes. You can check the history of this Agreement by clicking here. Any new versions of this EULA will replace any former versions and You agree to be bound to the latest version as long as You are using this application.